Compassionate Guidance For Those Impacted By Oil Field Injuries
Workers are the backbone of the oil industry. They endure long hours and challenging conditions to earn livelihoods and provide for their families.
Oil field work is tough, dangerous work. Being out in the elements, in close proximity to heavy equipment, and in an often physically demanding job can create a recipe for serious injuries.
If you’ve been injured on an oil field in the Dakotas or Montana, even if you live out of state, you need a local attorney who understands how to take on oil companies and other powerful opponents. You can turn to me, Jeff Weikum at Weikum Injury Law, for compassionate guidance after an oil field injury. I’m licensed in all of these states. I provide skilled, compassionate representation for oil field workers when tragic accidents occur.
Benefit From My Experience Taking On Powerful Opponents
Drawing on more than 25 years of experience, I understand how to navigate challenges in these difficult cases. I stand on a proven record of success taking on oil companies and insurance companies from all over the country. My results in injury cases far exceed $1 billion in verdicts and settlements.
What helps me stand out:
- I understand insurance defense attorneys and I’m familiar with their tactics. Often, oil and gas companies have national legal counsel to defend against personal injury claims. I know how to put pressure on them and build strong cases to ensure you don’t get shortchanged.
- My goal is to get you the full compensation you need to recoup your medical bills, lost paychecks and other accident-related expenses – and to get you compensation for the pain and suffering you’ve endured.
- I have some of the nation’s premiere expert witnesses at my disposal, including:
- Internationally recognized engineering and explosion experts.
- Nationally-recognized medical professionals.
- Cutting-edge technological recreations of injury situations for juries.
When oil companies are negligent, and you suffer the consequences, you deserve justice.
How Oil Field Accidents Happen
Negligence on the part of oil companies, contractors or other parties often plays a contributing role in accidents such as:
- Heavy machinery accidents
- Equipment failures
The resulting injuries may include head and brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, paralysis and burns. I’m familiar with all these tragic injuries, and I handle wrongful death claims for surviving loved ones who lost someone in an oil field accident.
Reach Out For A Free Consultation
You deserve top-notch representation from a lawyer with proven experience handling oil field cases. You can trust that you are in good hands with me.
Contact me through my website or by phone at 701-354-2702 for a free consultation. I’m based in Bismarck but handle oil field injury cases throughout North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Montana and nationwide.